November 1, 2012

Whoppie Pie Inspiration

Whoppie Pies are amazingly yummie! A soft chewy cookie sandwiched together with a delicious filling. What's not to like?! Below are some great inspiring recipes for you and me to indulge in.



Perfect fall flavoured Pumpkin Whoppie Pies from Steamy Kitchen.

Pumpkin Whoopie Pie Recipe Pampered Chef



I love cookies with oatmeal so I couldn't resist these lovely Oatmeal Whoppie Pies from Oishii Treats.





Oh my, these look amazing!! Mint Chocolate Chip Whoppie Pies from Tracey's Culinary Adventures

Mint Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies



Or these Chocolate & Salted Caramel Whoppie Pies from Erin's Food Files. They look rich and decadent, just the way I like it!





If you prefer something more refreshing why not try these cute Lemon Whoppie Pies  from Sweet Peas Kitchen




ENJOY!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These all look delicious. Great recipes and photos too. I especially love the chocolate ones!
    Buy Here Pay Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love your whoppie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, YUM! Those pumpkin whoppie pies look absolutely to die for!!! And I love mint too, so the mint chocolate chip ones send me drooling too...Mmmmm thanks for sharing!

    -Jessica (Sew In Love)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Johanna: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, a new GFC friend. I would love if you stop by and be mine, too.
    These look so good....especially the chocolate ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna